Hours & Fees
The pool is closed for maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- The park is open 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
- $6 per vehicle (up to eight people).
- $4 single-occupant vehicle.
- $2 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $60 per bus load or $2 per person, whichever is less.
- $24 per night plus tax, plus a nonrefundable $6.70 reservation fee and a $7 nightly utility fee for RV, cabin, bungalow, boat and yurt units. Utility fee includes water, electricity and sewer. (Utility fee does not apply to tent camping.)
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a Social Security disability award certificate or a 100% disability award certificate from the federal government are permitted to receive a 50% discount on current base campsite fees. (Reservation fee and utility fee are excluded.) Must present documentation at check-in.
Organized Youth or Adult Group Camping
- $1 - Youths.
- $5 - Adults.
- A $25 cleaning deposit is required per site. This deposit is returned once the facility has been reviewed by park staff.
- Group Camp Flyer.
Recreation Hall Pavilion Rental
- $200, plus tax.
- Add $50, plus tax, for after-hours use (5 to 10 p.m.).
- $35, per hour: After-hours security personnel, minimum of four hours.
- $100 cleaning deposit (returned once facility is reviewed by park staff).
- Recreation Hall Rental Form.