Hours & Fees
Seasonal Fort Foster Tours
Tours of Historic Fort Foster are currently being offered the third Saturday of each month at 11 a.m. Tickets must be purchased at the ranger station before the tour and are $2 per person. For larger groups reservations can be made and accommodations may be possible for separate tours.
- The park is open from 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
- For concession hours of operation, please contact 813-986-6772.
- $6 per vehicle, limit 2-8 people per vehicle.
- $4 for single occupant vehicle.
- $2 for pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $60 per bus load of people or $2 per person, whichever is less.
- $24 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Fee includes water and electricity.
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a social security disability award certificate or a 100 percent disability award certificate from the Federal Government are permitted to receive a 50 percent discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility is required.
Organized Youth or Adult Group Camping
- $1 - Youths
- $5 - Adults
Deposit of $20, plus tax, is required at the time of reservation. (Credited toward total amount on the day of arrival.)
- $5 per person/per night
Recreation Hall Pavilion Rental
- $200, plus tax
- Add $50, plus tax: After hours (until 10 p.m.)
- $27 per hour: After hours security personnel/minimum of 3 hours
- $100 cleaning deposit (returned once facility is reviewed by park staff)
- $60 or $90, plus tax - Seven pavilions are available to rent.
- $50 cleaning deposit (returned once facility is reviewed by park staff).
Fort Foster Historic Site Guided Tours
- $2 per person, 13 years and older
- $1 for children ages 6 to 12
- Children 5 years and younger are free
Hillsborough Park Café Rentals
All rental equipment requires a governmental photo identification for deposit. Call 813-986-6722 for more information.
- Canoe - $25 plus tax (first two hours, including all safety equipment and paddles)
- Single - $25 plus tax (first two hours, including all safety equipment and paddles)
- Double - $25 plus tax (first two hours, including all safety equipment and paddles)
- Triple - $25 plus tax (first two hours, including all safety equipment and paddles)
- Additional Hour - $5 plus tax
- Overnight Rentals - $90 plus tax
- Additional Nights - $45 plus tax
- Recovery fee - $75 plus tax (lost vessel or vessels not returned to rental departure area)
- Paddle rental - $10 per day (paddle rental only)
- Personal Flotation Device rental - $5 per day (PFD rental only)
After concession's closure, late vessels are charge $1 per minute, per vessel.
Initial 1 hour
- Geared Bike $15
- Cruiser Bike $10
- Child’s Bike $10
- Additional Hour $5
- Recovery Fee $75
After concession's closure, late cycles are charged $1 per minute.