Hours & Fees
The pool is closed for maintenance with an anticipated reopening date in the summer of 2023. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Know Before You Go
Effective Dec 2, 2021: The ranger station at Hillsborough River State Park is open daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Exact change is necessary when paying with cash when the ranger station is closed. The café and the pool are closed. Tours of Fort Foster and kayak rentals are unavailable.
Stationary Bridge Closure
The stationary bridge is closed for repairs. Please check back for status updates.
- The park is open 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
- $6 per vehicle (two to eight people).
- $4 single-occupant vehicle.
- $2 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $60 per bus load or $2 per person, whichever is less.
- $24 per night plus tax, plus a nonrefundable $6.70 reservation fee and a $7 nightly utility fee for RV, cabin, bungalow, boat and yurt units. Utility fee includes water, electricity and sewer. (Utility fee does not apply to tent camping.)
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a Social Security disability award certificate or a 100% disability award certificate from the federal government are permitted to receive a 50% discount on current base campsite fees. (Reservation fee and utility fee are excluded.) Must present documentation at check-in.
Organized Youth or Adult Group Camping
- $1 - Youths.
- $5 - Adults.
Deposit of $20 plus tax is required at the time of reservation (credited toward total amount on the day of arrival).
Recreation Hall Pavilion Rental
- $200 plus tax.
- Add $50 plus tax for after hours (until 10 p.m.).
- $27 per hour: After-hours security personnel, minimum of three hours.
- $100 cleaning deposit (returned once facility is reviewed by park staff).
- Recreation hall rental form.