Hours & Fees
Seasonal Fort Foster Tours
Tours of Historic Fort Foster are currently being offered on Thursday's of each week at 10:30 a.m. Tickets must be purchased at the ranger station before the tour and are $2 per person. For larger groups reservations can be made and accommodations may be possible for separate tours.
- The park is open from 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
- For concession hours of operation, please contact 813-986-6772.
- $6 per vehicle, limit 2-8 people per vehicle.
- $4 for single occupant vehicle.
- $2 for pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $60 per bus load of people or $2 per person, whichever is less.
- $24 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Fee includes water and electricity.
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a social security disability award certificate or a 100 percent disability award certificate from the Federal Government are permitted to receive a 50 percent discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility is required.
Organized Youth or Adult Group Camping
- $1 - Youths
- $5 - Adults
Deposit of $20, plus tax, is required at the time of reservation. (Credited toward total amount on the day of arrival.)
- $5 per person/per night
Recreation Hall Pavilion Rental
- $200, plus tax
- Add $50, plus tax: After hours (until 10 p.m.)
- $27 per hour: After hours security personnel/minimum of 3 hours
- $100 cleaning deposit (returned once facility is reviewed by park staff)
- $60 or $90, plus tax - Seven pavilions are available to rent.
- $50 cleaning deposit (returned once facility is reviewed by park staff).
Fort Foster Historic Site Guided Tours
- $2 per person, 13 years and older
- $1 for children ages 6 to 12
- Children 5 years and younger are free
Hillsborough Park Café Rentals
All rental equipment requires a governmental photo identification for deposit. Call 813-986-6722 for more information.
- Canoe - $25 plus tax (first two hours, including all safety equipment and paddles)
- Single - $25 plus tax (first two hours, including all safety equipment and paddles)
- Double - $25 plus tax (first two hours, including all safety equipment and paddles)
- Triple - $25 plus tax (first two hours, including all safety equipment and paddles)
- Additional Hour - $5 plus tax
- Overnight Rentals - $90 plus tax
- Additional Nights - $45 plus tax
- Recovery fee - $75 plus tax (lost vessel or vessels not returned to rental departure area)
- Paddle rental - $10 per day (paddle rental only)
- Personal Flotation Device rental - $5 per day (PFD rental only)
After concession's closure, late vessels are charge $1 per minute, per vessel.
Initial 1 hour
- Geared Bike $15
- Cruiser Bike $10
- Child’s Bike $10
- Additional Hour $5
- Recovery Fee $75
After concession's closure, late cycles are charged $1 per minute.