The Official Fee Schedule
The official fee schedule provides fee information for daily entrance, museum and overnight accommodation fees for Florida State Parks. Fee ranges for activities are provided. For specific information, visit the individual park's webpage or call the statewide information line at (850) 245-2157.
* Fees are subject to change without notice.
Daily Entrance Fee Schedule
All fees are per vehicle with two to eight occupants. More than eight (8) people in a vehicle requires additional per person fees, unless otherwise noted. County surcharges may apply. Please contact the park for additional information. Please be advised there may be additional fees for the use of certain park amenities, such as camping, special tours or equipment rentals. Children under six (6) are free at all state parks.
Overnight Accommodation Fees
A variety of overnight accommodations are offered at several Florida State Parks and trails. Campsite prices vary from $16 to $42 a night depending on the park. Cabin prices vary from $30 to $160 a night. Visitors will pay a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee (per reservation, not per night) when making a reservation online or by using the call center. This fee is collected at the time of reservation. Campsites/cabins stays in Monroe County will include a Monroe County surcharge of $2.50 per night.
Overnight Accommodation Discounts
A 50% discount on the base camping fee is available to Florida citizens who are at least 65 years of age; or Florida citizens possessing a current Social Security disability award certificate or a 100% disability award certificate from the federal government. Documentation will be requested on arrival. Discounts only apply to the campsite being occupied by the person meeting the established criteria. The qualified occupant does not have to be the same occupant who registered for the reservation (e.g., a child from Florida with a 100% disability qualifies for the discount, but his or her parent makes the reservation and receives the discount). However, the qualified occupant must occupy the site for the duration of the reservation. Discounts do not apply to cabin stays. Discounts only apply to family/full-facility campsites (primitive sites, primitive group sites, developed group camps and boat slips are excluded). Proof of eligibility must be provided at the time of registration.
Recipients must provide PROOF OF RESIDENCY by showing one of the following:
- Florida Permanent Driver's License;
- Florida Pemanent Identification Card;
- Voter Registration Card; or
- Other official government issued document that will serve as a declaration of residency.
Recipients must provide PROOF OF AGE by showing one of the following:
- Permanent Florida Driver's License;
- Florida Permanent Identifcation Card;
- Birth Certificate;
- A Florida Senior Citizen hunting and Fishing Certificate; or
- Any other government issued document that shows proof of age.
Recipients must show PROOF OF DISABILITY by showing one of the following:
- Social Security Administration disability award certificate;
- Any federal government issued document that states 100% disability (e.g. V.A. Summary of Benefits Letter);
- Florida Department of Veterans Affairs Disabled Veteran's Identification Card;
- FWC Persons with Disabilities Resident Hunting/Fishing License; or Physician's Certification of Total and Permanent Disability, Department of Revenue Form 416.
A 50% discount on the base camping fee is available to families operating a licensed family foster home. Documentation will be requested on arrival. Discounts only apply to the campsite being occupied by the person meeting the established criteria. Discounts do not apply to cabin stays. Discounts only apply to family/full-facility campsites (primitive sites, primitive group sites, developed group camps and boat slips are excluded). Proof of eligibility must be provided at the time of registration.
Recipients must provide PROOF OF ELIGIBILITY by showing the following:
- Personal identification (e.g. driver license) and
- Current Certificate of License issued by the state of Florida, Department of Children and Families. The certificate must indicate the bearer is licensed to operate Traditional or Therapeutic Foster Care.
Some activities in state parks require additional fees. Instructor's certification diving, launching boats, renting picnic pavilions and other facilities, renting equipment such as canoes and kayaks and participating in some tours are examples of activities that may require additional fees.
- Call the state park directly or visit their webpage for more information.
- Photography is permitted without fee for all purposes except where normal park operations are disrupted or for resource protection. Work with park staff when photography permits are required.