Florida State Parks Annual Pass
How To Purchase
Purchase at a Park
Annual Entrance Passes can be purchased at all park ranger stations and museums. If you require immediate use of your pass, this is the best option. Passes can be purchased during regular business hours 365 days a year. Please call the park in advance to ensure availability. Those who are eligible for discounted or free passes may use this method to receive their pass.
Shop for Florida State Parks merchandise and annual passes in the same order. Annual Entrance Passes may be purchased online. Please note, a processing fee of $6 per annual pass will be charged for online orders. Delivery time varies depending on selected shipment method. The online confirmation page cannot be used as a means of entry into a park, but please keep the confirmation page for your financial records and to provide proof-of-purchase in the case of a lost pass. Those who are eligible for discounted or free passes may NOT use this method to receive their pass.
Annual Pass Options
Individual Annual Entrance Pass - $60
- The Individual Annual Entrance Pass provides day-use park entry for a single, named passholder.
- Additional people accompanying an Individual Annual Entrance Pass holder are admitted at $2 per person except at Ellie Schiller Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park and Weeki Wachee Springs State Park, where the standard admission fee applies.
Family Annual Entrance Pass - $120
- The Family Annual Entrance Pass provides day-use park entry for up to a total of eight people entering as a group, except at Ellie Schiller Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park and Weeki Wachee Springs State Park, where the family pass is good for admission of up to two people, including the pass holder.
- Provides a 33% discount at the Skyway Fishing Pier State Park.
Review the complete Florida State Parks Annual Entrance Pass Program Benefits.
- Annual Entrance Passes allow park entrance in lieu of the daily entrance fee. Additional local fees may apply (e.g., the Monroe County Surcharge).
- Annual Entrance Passes are honored at all state parks, except for Skyway Fishing Pier State Park, where they are valid for a 33% discount.
- Annual Entrance Passes do not waive other special use fees charged at parks for special events, camping or activities such as boat tours, tubing, fishing piers, gardens admission, etc.
- An Annual Entrance Pass is valid for one year from the month of purchase.
- Duplicate Annual Entrance Passes will not be issued.
- Electronic copies of Annual Entrance Passes and online sales confirmation pages cannot be used as means of entry to a park.
- Annual Entrance Passes are non-transferrable and are not valid for use by organized groups, clubs, agencies, churches or any commercial entity.
Review the complete Florida State Parks Annual Entrance Pass Discount information.
The Florida Park Service offers the following discounts on the purchase of Annual Entrance Passes to persons who present satisfactory written documentation that demonstrates their eligibility.
- Active Duty and Honorably Discharged Veterans - 25% discount on Annual Entrance Passes for active duty and honorably discharged veterans of the U.S. armed forces, National Guard or reserve units of the U.S. armed forces or National Guard.
- Honorably Discharged Veterans Who Have Service Connected Disabilities - Free Lifetime Military Entrance Passes for honorably discharged U.S. veterans who have service-connected disabilities. These provide the same benefits as the Family Annual Entrance Pass.
- Surviving Spouses and Parents of Deceased Veterans - Free Lifetime Military Entrance Passes for surviving spouses and parents of deceased members of the U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard or reserve units of the U.S. Armed Forces or National Guard who have fallen in combat. These provide the same benefits as the Family Annual Entrance Pass.
- Surviving Spouses and Parents of Florida Law Enforcement Officers and Florida Firefighters - Free Lifetime Entrance Passes for surviving spouse and parents of Florida law enforcement officers and Florida firefighters who have died in the line of duty. These provide the same benefits as the Family Annual Entrance Pass.
- Licensed Family Foster Homes - Families operating a licensed family foster home are eligible to receive an annual free Family Annual Entrance Pass. (Licensed by the Florida Department of Children and Families.)
- Families Who Adopt Special Needs Children - Families who adopt a special needs child through the Department of Children and Families are eligible to receive a one-time Family Annual Entrance Pass at no charge at the time of adoption.
Replacement passes are available at any park that sells Annual Entrance Passes or through the Florida State Parks Online Store. Please be prepared to provide the original Annual Entrance Pass receipt and the original register receipt (provided at the time of purchase). A non-taxable administrative fee of 25% of the original purchase price will be charged for replacement passes.