Suwannee River Outfitters
Canoe Launch Closure
Effective July 22-Oct 31, 2022: The canoe launch behind the cabin area at Stephen Foster Folk Culture Center State Park will be closed and under construction. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Suwannee River Wilderness State Trail Outfitters are private businesses that operate separately from Florida's state parks to serve visitors on the Suwannee River. Please contact them directly to inquire about services.
- Okefenokee Adventures – Fargo, Georgia, 866-843-7926
- American Canoe Adventures – White Springs, Florida, 386-397-1309
- Suwannee Canoe Outpost – Live Oak, Florida, 386-364-4991, Spirit of Suwannee Park
- Suwannee River Canoe Rental – Live Oak, Florida, 386-364-4185. Suwannee River State Park proximity
- Camp Suwannee River Outfitters – Dowling Park, Florida, 386-647-6624
- Suwannee River Rendezvous – Mayo, Florida, 386-294-2510
- Anderson's Outdoor Adventures – Chiefland, Florida, 352-493-1699, Manatee Springs State Park
- Suwannee Guides & Outfitter – Suwannee, Florida, 352-542-8331
- Wild Florida Adventures – Williston, Florida, 352-215-4396
- Cave Dive Camp - O'Brien, Florida, 407-797-2633