Suwannee River Outfitters
River Camp Landings
All the river camps are open and operational. If you arrive at Holton Creek or Dowling Park camps, please be aware that the landing docks have been compromised so you need to pay attention to the caution taped areas. Fencing has been removed, and landing areas are flagged off to make your arrival easier. We will have these facilities repaired and available to visitors as soon as possible.
Suwannee River Wilderness State Trail Outfitters are private businesses which operate separately from Florida's state parks to serve visitors on the Suwannee River. Please contact them directly to inquire about services.
- Okefenokee Adventures – Fargo, GA (866) 843-7926
- American Canoe Adventures – White Springs, FL (386) 397-1309
- Suwannee Canoe Outpost – Live Oak, FL (386) 364-4991 Spirit of Suwannee Park
- Suwannee River Canoe Rental – Live Oak, FL (386) 364-4185 Suwannee River State Park proximity
- Camp Suwannee River Outfitters – Dowling Park, FL (386) 647-6624
- Suwannee River Rendezvous – Mayo, FL (386) 294-2510
- Anderson's Outdoor Adventures – Chiefland, FL (352) 493-1699 Manatee Springs State Park
- Suwannee Guides & Outfitter – Suwannee, FL (352) 542-8331
- Adventure Outpost – High Springs, FL (386) 454-0611
- Santa Fe Canoe Outpost – High Springs, FL (386) 454-2050
- Wild Florida Adventures – Williston, FL (352) 215-4396