Hours & Fees
The campground will be closed May 1, 2019 - November 22, 2019 while campground bridge is replaced. Bridge work may be completed early, so check Reserve America periodically for reservation opportunities.
The park is open from 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
- 2 - 8 person occupied vehicle: $5 per vehicle.
- Single person occupied vehicle: $4 per vehicle.
- Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with card holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass: $2 per person
- Sunset Entrance: $4 per vehicle. (Entry into park half hour prior to sunset.)
Picnic Pavilion Rental
- Small Pavilion (Pavilion #3: Lake Osprey Picnic Area): $30 per day, plus tax (Approximate capacity: 10-15 people)
- Medium Pavilion (Pavilion #1: South Creek Picnic Area): $45 per day, plus tax (Approximate capacity: 25-30 people)
- Large Pavilion (Pavilion #2: Lake Osprey Picnic Area): $60 per day, plus tax (Approximate capacity: 50 people)
- Medium Pavilion (Pavilion #4: Lake Osprey Beach Area, ADA accessible): $100 per day, plus tax (Approximate capacity: 20 people, no pets)
- Large Pavilion with extra amenities (Pavilion #5: Legacy Pavilion): $100 per day, plus tax (Approximate capacity: 50 people)
Pavilion rental does not include park entrance fees. Contact the park to reserve at (941) 483-5956.
- $26 per night, plus state and local taxes, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity.
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a social security disability award certificate or a 100 percent disability award certificate from the Federal Government are permitted to receive a 50 percent discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility required.
- $1 per youth/per night. (Youth is anyone under the age of 18)
- $5.00 per adult/per night.
- $10 Dump Station, non-registered campers. Does not include park entrance fee.
- Overnight/Overflow Parking: $15, plus state & local taxes - only when campground is full.
- Canoe Rental: $15 per hour or $60 per day plus tax