Hours & Fees
Know Before You Go
Shuttle for Loxahatchee River Paddle Out of Service: There is currently no shuttle running from Jonathan Dickinson State Park to Riverbend Park. Anyone wanting to paddle the upper reaches of the river must arrange their own shuttle transportation or make their paddle round-trip.
Guided Horseback Riding: Guided horseback tours will not be offered this season. For more information regarding these tours, please contact the park's concession at 561-746-1466.
The park is open 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
- $6 per vehicle (two to eight people).
- $4 single-occupant vehicle or motorcycle.
- $2 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- The boat ramp fee is $4 plus tax. This is in addition to the admission fee.
- $26 per night plus tax, plus a nonrefundable $6.70 reservation fee and a $7 nightly utility fee for RVs. Utility fee includes water and electricity. Utility fee does not apply to tent camping.
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a Social Security disability award certificate or a 100% disability award certificate from the federal government are permitted to receive a 50% discount on current base campsite fees. (Reservation fee and utility fee are excluded.) Proof of eligibility required.
- In-season (Nov. 1 through April 30) - $95 per night plus tax, plus a nonrefundable $6.70 reservation fee and a $7 nightly utility fee.
- Off-season (May 1 through Oct. 31) - $85 per night plus tax, plus a nonrefundable $6.70 reservation fee and a $7 nightly utility fee.