Hours & Fees
Know Before You Go
Kitching Creek Nature Trail - Overlook: The overlook on the Kitching Creek Nature Trail is closed until further notice. The nature trail remains open.
Park Concession: The concession will be closed Tuesday, November 7, for maintenance. This includes rentals, boat tours and concession. Please contact the park's concession for more information, 561-746-1466.
Trapper Nelson's Interpretive Site: Open daily from 9:30 am - 4:30 pm. The site is accessible only by water and may be tide dependent. Pontoon boat tours from the park's concession to the interpretive site are offered daily and are tide dependent, with the exception of Thursday, November 23, only 9:00 and 11:00 am tours will be available. Eco tours are offered at low tide when Trappers is inaccessible. Please contact the park's concession for more information, 561-746-1466.
Shuttle for Loxahatchee River Paddle Out of Service: There is currently no shuttle running from Jonathan Dickinson State Park to Riverbend Park. Anyone wanting to paddle the upper reaches of the river must arrange their own shuttle transportation or make their paddle round-trip.
Guided Horseback Riding and Wagon Rides: Guided horseback tours and wagon rides will not be offered until further notice. For more information, please contact the park's concession at 561-746-1466.
The park is open 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
- $6 per vehicle (two to eight people).
- $4 single-occupant vehicle or motorcycle.
- $2 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- The boat ramp fee is $4 plus tax. This is in addition to the admission fee.
- $26 per night plus tax, plus a nonrefundable $6.70 reservation fee and a $7 nightly utility fee for RVs. Utility fee includes water and electricity. Utility fee does not apply to tent camping.
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a Social Security disability award certificate or a 100% disability award certificate from the federal government are permitted to receive a 50% discount on current base campsite fees. (Reservation fee and utility fee are excluded.) Proof of eligibility required.
- In-season (Nov. 1 through April 30) - $95 per night plus tax, plus a nonrefundable $6.70 reservation fee and a $7 nightly utility fee.
- Off-season (May 1 through Oct. 31) - $85 per night plus tax, plus a nonrefundable $6.70 reservation fee and a $7 nightly utility fee.