Hours & Fees
Prescribed burn scheduled
The park is conducting a prescribed burn Wednesday, 4/24. Please contact the Visitor Center for more information, 561-745-5551.
Shuttle for Loxahatchee River Paddle Out of Service
There is currently no shuttle running from Jonathan Dickinson State Park to Riverbend Park. Anyone wanting to paddle the upper reached of the river, must arrange their own transportation or make their paddle round trip.
The park is open from 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
- $6 per vehicle. Limit 2-8 people per vehicle.
- $4 Single-occupant vehicle or motorcycle.
- $2 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- The boat ramp fee is $4 plus tax. This is in addition to the Admission Fee.
- $26 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity.
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a social security disability award certificate or a 100 percent disability award certificate from the Federal Government are permitted to receive a 50 percent discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility required.
- In-season (November 1 through April 30) - $95 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee.
- Off-season (May 1 through October 31) - $85 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee.