Hours & Fees
- The park is open from 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
- Please use the honor box to pay fees. Correct change is required.
- $3 per vehicle (up to eight people).
- $2 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
Primitive Tent Camping
- $5 per person, per night, plus tax. Call the park at 352-726-0315 for reservations.
- Organized nonprofit/tax-exempt group camping (must have at least six people in group): $5 per adult plus tax and $1 per child plus tax.
Picnic Pavilion and Recreation Hall Rental
- Pavilion - $106 per day (includes entrance fees for 20 vehicles and tax).
- Recreational hall with kitchen and gazebo - $175.96 per day (includes entrance fees for 20 vehicles and tax). Rental is 9 a.m. until one hour before the park closes.
- Gazebo (if rented separately) - $106.
- Barbecue pit - $5.30 (includes tax).
- Canoes - $5 per hour; first-come, first-served.