Hours & Fees
Canoe and kayak rentals are not available at this time. Reminder: Private canoes/kayaks are not allowed at Fort Cooper State Park to prevent the introduction of invasive, exotic plants.
- The park is open from 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
- $3 per vehicle. Please use the honor box to pay fees. Correct change is required. Up to 8 people in the vehicle.
- $2 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
Primitive Tent Camping
- $5 per person, per night, plus tax. Call the park at 352-726-0315 for reservations.
- Organized nonprofit/tax-exempt group camping (must have at least six people in group): $5 per adult plus tax and $1 per child plus tax.
Picnic Pavilion and Recreation Hall Rental
- Pavilion - $102.40 per day (includes entrance fees for 20 vehicles and tax)
- Recreational hall - $166 per day (includes entrance fees for 20 vehicles and tax)
- Barbecue pit - $5.30 (includes tax)