Hours & Fees
East Inlet Parking Closure
East Inlet parking is temporary closed due to construction. Thank you for your consideration and understanding.
- The Park is open from 8 a.m. to sundown, 365 days per year.
- The Fort is open daily from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- The Visitor Center is open daily from 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- $6 per vehicle. Limit 2-8 people per vehicle.
- $4 Single Occupant Vehicle. 1 person in vehicle.
- $2.50 per person for Fort admission.
- $2 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $26 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity at Amelia River and Atlantic Beach campgrounds. Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a social security disability award certificate or a 100 percent disability award certificate from the Federal Government are permitted to receive a 50 percent discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility required.
- $1 per youth, organized youth and adult group camping.
- $5 per adult/chaperon, organized youth and adult group camping.