Hours & Fees
- The park is open 8 a.m. to sunset daily.
- The ranger station is open 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- The fort is open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily.
- The visitor center is open 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. daily.
- $6 per vehicle (two to eight people).
- $4 single-occupant vehicle.
- $2 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $2.50 per person for fort admission.
- $26 per night plus tax, plus a nonrefundable $6.70 reservation fee and a $7 nightly utility fee for RV, cabin, bungalow, boat and yurt units. Utility fee includes water, electricity and sewer. (Utility fee does not apply to tent camping.)
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a Social Security disability award certificate or a 100% disability award certificate from the federal government are permitted to receive a 50% discount on current base campsite fees. (Reservation fee and utility fee are excluded.) Must present documentation at check-in.
Camping, Primitive Group (Currently Unavailable)
- $1 per youth, organized youth and adult group camping.
- $5 per adult/chaperone, organized youth and adult group camping.