Hours & Fees
Signature Event Cancellation
It is DEP’s priority to protect the health and safety of our visitors, staff, volunteers and concessions. To support safe social distancing, the following events have been canceled: Cars and Cannons (September 19, 2020) and History of the American Soldier (November 14, 2020). We appreciate your cooperation and understanding as we continue to review and make additional operational changes deemed necessary for the protection of public health. For further updates, please check our Safety Updates Page.
- The park is temporarily open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., 365 days per year.
- The fort is open daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The visitor center is open daily from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- $6 per vehicle (2 to 8 people).
- $4 single-occupant vehicle.
- $2.50 per person for fort admission.
- $2 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $26 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity at Amelia River and Atlantic Beach campgrounds.
- Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a Social Security disability award certificate or a 100-percent disability award certificate from the federal government are permitted to receive a 50-percent discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility required.
Camping, Primitive Group (Currently Unavailable)
- $1 per youth, organized youth and adult group camping.
- $5 per adult/chaperone, organized youth and adult group camping.