Imagine being led by a guide on a tour through a brick 19th-century fort, learning the history and stories like never before. Imagine taking a stroll on the Willow Pond Nature Trail, aided by an expert naturalist in identifying the myriad species of trees and wildlife.
If this sounds appealing to you, then request a guided tour by one of Fort Clinch State Park's knowledgeable volunteers or park rangers, and get started on your adventure today.
Florida school group (with letter):
- Entrance and group tour fees waived; $2.34 plus tax per person at fort.
All Other Groups:
Bus fee (for parking entrance):
- 29 or fewer people - $1.87 each plus tax.
- 30 or more people - $56.07 plus tax.
- Individual vehicles - $5.60 plus tax per vehicle (up to eight people).
- Fort entrance fee - $2.34 plus tax per person.
- Group fort tour fee - $20 plus tax.
- Group nature walk fee - $20 plus tax.