Hours & Fees
The park is open from 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
The ranger station is open from 3 to 5 p.m. daily. Day-use fees are collected at the honor box.
- $5 per vehicle (two to eight people).
- $4 single-occupant vehicle.
- $2 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $22 per night plus tax, plus a nonrefundable $6.70 reservation fee and a $7 nightly utility fee for RV, cabin, bungalow, boat and yurt units. (Utility fee does not apply to tent camping.) Utility fee includes water, electricity and sewer.
- Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a Social Security disability award certificate or a 100% disability award certificate from the federal government are permitted to receive a 50% discount on current base campsite fees. (Reservation fee and utility fee are excluded.) Proof of eligibility required.
- $100 plus tax per night, plus a nonrefundable $6.70 reservation fee and a $7 nightly utility fee.
Organized Youth and Adult Group Camping
- $1 per youth.
- $5 per adult/chaperone.
- Picnic pavilions may be reserved and rented for $45 per day plus tax. Call the ranger station at 386-362-2746 for reservations.