Hours & Fees
The park is open 365 days a week from 8 a.m. until sundown.
The Ranger Station is open from 3 to 5 p.m. daily. Day use fees are collected at the honor box.
- $5 per vehicle (2 to 8 people).
- $4 single occupant vehicle.
- $2 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $22 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity.
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a Social Security disability award certificate or a 100% disability award certificate from the federal government are permitted to receive a 50% discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility required.
- $100 plus tax, per night.
Organized Youth and Adult Group Camping
- $1 per youth.
- $5 per adult/chaperone.
- $45 plus tax: Two covered pavilions are available for reservation. Both pavilions hold approximately 50 people and include wooden picnic tables.