Hours & Fees
Roofing project in progess
Please excuse our mess during our roofing repair project taking place in our campground. All facilities are available. For additional information, please call 386-362-2746.
The park is open 365 days a week from 8 a.m. until sundown.
- $5 per vehicle. Limit 2-8 people per vehicle.
- $4 Single Occupant Vehicle.
- $2 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $22 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity.
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a social security disability award certificate or a 100 percent disability award certificate from the Federal Government are permitted to receive a 50 percent discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility
- $100 plus tax, per night.
Organized Youth and Adult Group Camping
- $1.00 per youth.
- $5.00 per adult/chaperon.
- $45 plus tax: Two covered pavilions are available for reservation. Both pavilions hold approximately 50 people, and include wooden picnic tables.