Hours & Fees
Know Before You Go
Rainbow Springs State Park has very high visitation on weekends and holidays. When the park reaches capacity at the headsprings entrance, the park will close to all visitors. When the park is closed, vehicles may not wait in line in the park or on adjacent roads. Due to high visitation, Annual Pass sales are restricted to weekdays and non-holidays only. Annual Passes may also be purchased online
The park is in the process of restoring sandhill habitat next to the tubing facility off 180th Avenue Road. The long-term restoration project includes non-native tree removal, prescribed burning, invasive plant control, and replanting of trees and native ground cover.
- 8 a.m. to sunset, 365 days a year (unless closed at capacity).
- Memorial Day through Labor Day: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., seven days a week. The last tram leaves at 4:30 p.m.
- First Saturday in April through Memorial Day: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., weekends only. The last tram leaves at 4:30 p.m.
- Labor Day through end of September: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekends only. The last tram leaves at 4:30 p.m. Please call 833-945-2925 to confirm opening; facility may close due to weather).
- October through March: Closed for the winter season.
- 11 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. daily.
- Contact Guest Services at 833-945-2925 for more information about tube rental and shuttle fees.
- $2 per person. Children under 6 admitted free.
- There are four covered pavilions available on a first-come, first-served basis.