Hours & Fees
Habitat Restoration in Progress
The park is in the process of restoring sandhill habitat next to the tubing facility off 180th Avenue Road. The long-term restoration project includes non-native tree removal, prescribed burning, invasive plant control, and replanting of tree species and native ground cover. For details, please review the Frequently Asked Questions.
- 8 a.m. to sunset, 365 days a year
- Hours: Memorial Day - Labor Day: 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., seven days a week
- First Saturday in April - Memorial Day: 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., weekends only
- Labor Day - End of September: 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., weekends only (please call 352-533-4305 to confirm opening, facility may close due to weather)
- November - March: Closed
- 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Sunday through Thursday
- 10 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., Friday and Saturday
- Contact Guest Services at 352-533-4305 for tube rental and shuttle fees
- $2 per person. Children under 6 are free
There are four covered pavilions available for reservation. Beyond the normal reservation fee (see below), each pavilion has a $40 cash-only cleanup deposit due on the day of reservation. The deposit will be returned after inspection upon departure.
- Regular $2 admission per person still applies