Hours & Fees
8 a.m. - Sunset, 365 days a year
- Hours: Memorial Day - Labor Day: 8 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., 7 days per week
- First Saturday in April - Memorial Day: 8 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., Weekends only
- Labor Day - End of September: 8 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., Weekends only
- October - March: Closed
- 10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., Sunday - Thursday
- 8 a.m. - Sunset, Friday - Saturday
- $5 per vehicle, up to 8 passengers. This fee is for parking and entrance only. Contact Guest Services at 352-597-8484 for tube rental & shuttle fees.
- $2 per person. Children under 6 are free.
There are four covered pavilions available for reservation. Beyond the normal reservation fee (see below) each pavilion has a $40 cash-only cleanup deposit due on the day of reservation. The deposit will be returned after inspection upon departure.
- Regular $2 admission per person still applies.