Hours & Fees
The park is open from 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
- $5 per vehicle. Limit 2-8 people per vehicle.
- $4 single occupant vehicle.
- $2 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $22 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity.
- Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a social security disability award certificate or a 100 percent disability award certificate from the Federal Government are permitted to receive a 50 percent discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility required.
Rentals & Other
- Pavilion Rental-$70 per day, seating capacity of 75.
- Canoe Rental-2 hour minimum rental - $5 per hour
- Bicycle Rental-$2 per hour; must be returned by 4:30 pm
- Boat Ramp Fee-$4