Hours & Fees
The park is open daily 365 days a year from 8 a.m. until sunset. The historic settlement is open daily from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- $5 per vehicle (up to 8 people).
- $4 single-occupant vehicle.
- $2 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $26 per night plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity.
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a Social Security disability award certificate or a 100 percent disability award certificate from the federal government are permitted to receive a 50 percent discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility is required.
Koreshan Historic Settlement guided tours are available (schedule varies):
- $5 per person ages 12 and over. Purchase tickets at the Rangers Station at least 15 minutes before tour.
- $4 boat ramp, plus entrance fee.
- $10 dump station, plus entrance fee, for non-registered campers.
- Canoe rental: $7 first hour, $5 additional hours.
- Single kayak rental: $10 first hour, $5 additional hours.
- Tandem kayak rental: $15 first hour, $10 additional hours.