Hours & Fees
The park is open 8 a.m. until sunset, 365 days a year. The historic settlement is open 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. daily.
- Entrance fees are collected using an Honor Box. Pull up to the station, take a blue envelope, tear off the hang tag, insert the fee in to the envelope and drop the envelope in the pay station.
- Visitors are encouraged to pay ahead of time online using the link on the park's main page.
- $5 per vehicle (two to eight people).
- $4 single-occupant vehicle.
- $2 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $26 per night plus tax, plus a nonrefundable $6.70 reservation fee and a $7 nightly utility fee for RV, cabin, bungalow, boat and yurt units. Utility fee includes water, electricity and sewer. Utility fee does not apply to tent camping.
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a Social Security disability award certificate or a 100% disability award certificate from the federal government are permitted to receive a 50% discount on current base campsite fees. (Reservation fee and utility fee are excluded.) Must present documentation at check-in.
Koreshan Historic Settlement guided tours are available (schedule varies):
- $10 per person ages 12 and over. Tickets can be purchased online or by using any of the QR codes posted throughout the park.
- $4 boat launch fee, plus entrance fee.
- $10 dump station use plus entrance fee for those not registered as campers.
- Canoe/Kayak rental: $7 for the first hour, $5 for each additional hour.
- Single kayak rental: $10 for the first hour, $5 for each additional hour.
- Tandem kayak rental: $15 for the first hour, $10 for each additional hour.