Hours & Fees
The park is open daily, 365 days a year from 8 a.m. until sunset. The historic settlement is open daily from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- $5 per vehicle (2-8 people per vehicle)
- $4 Single Occupant Vehicle
- $2 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $26 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity.
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a social security disability award certificate or a 100 percent disability award certificate from the Federal Government are permitted to receive a 50 percent discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility is required.
Koreshan Historic Settlement guided tours are available (schedule varies):
- $5 per adult (over 12 years of age). Purchase tickets at the Rangers Station at least 15 minutes before tour.
- $4 boat ramp, plus entrance fee.
- $10 dump station, plus entrance fee, for non-registered campers.
- $7 1st hour, $5 additional hours canoe rental.
- $10 1st hour, $5 additional hours single kayak rental.
- $15 1st hour, $10 additional hours tandem kayak rental.