Hours & Fees
- Park hours are from 8 a.m. until sunset, 365 days a year.
- Guided tours of the Wesley House are offered at 10 a.m., noon and 2 p.m., Thursday through Monday. The house is closed to the public on Tuesdays and Wednesdays as well as certain holidays.
- The Wesley House also is closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- $4 per vehicle. Please use the honor box to pay fees. Correct change is required. Limit 8 people per vehicle.
- $2 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $4 per adult
- $2 per child