Sugar Mill Restaurant
The popular Sugar Mill Restaurant, located in a 100-year-old replica of the 1830s sugar mill, features cook-your-own pancakes at the table and freshly made bread and cookies.
Join us for breakfast or lunch at the Sugar Mill Restaurant, open 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on weekdays and 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. on weekends and holidays.
- Park admission is required to visit and dine at the Sugar Mill Restaurant.
- An 18% gratuity is added to all checks, regardless of the party's size.
- For lighter fare, sandwiches and snacks can be purchased at the take-out window.
- Books and a variety of gift items are available.
- The restaurant is wheelchair accessible.
For more information, visit the Sugar Mill Restaurant website.
Closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.