Hours & Fees
The Old Sugar Mill Restaurant is temporarily closed while the roof is being replaced. The restaurant will reopen soon. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Know Before You Go
During periods of high visitation, visitors may experience long lines to enter De Leon Springs State Park. The park frequently reaches capacity and may temporarily close. Closures occur intermittently and for an unknown duration of time. Pedestrians and bicyclists will not be allowed to enter until the park reopens. Thank you.
- 8 a.m. until sunset, 365 days a year.
- The Sugar Mill Restaurant is open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays and 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekends and holidays, serving until 4 p.m. Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- $6 per vehicle (two to eight people).
- $4 single-occupant vehicle.
- $4 motorcycle.
- $2 pedestrian, bicyclist and extra passengers.
- Pavilions 1 and 2 are $75 plus tax. Each seats 50 to 60 people and has a large grill, water and electricity.
- Pavilions 3 and 4 are $45 plus tax. Each seats 40 to 50 people and has a large grill and water but no electricity.
Instructional diving only. Instructors must have a dive permit, which is $200 plus tax. Students must pay the park entrance fee.