Hours & Fees
The park is open from 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
- $6 per boat for up to 8 people, $2 for each additional person.
- $2 per kayaker.
Catch the Caladesi Connection ferry at Honeymoon Island State Park for entrance onto Caladesi Island. Entrance fees at Honeymoon Island State Park are:
- $8 per vehicle (limit 2 to 8 people).
- $4 single-occupant vehicle.
- $2 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
The Caladesi Connection ferry travels to Caladesi Island State Park for a four-hour stay. Ferry fees are:
- $16 per adult
- $8 for children ages 6 to 12
- Children 5 and younger ride free
Sorry, no pets are allowed on the ferry.
- $30 per day, plus tax. Call ahead at least two weeks for pavilion reservations.
- $24 per night, tax included, for reservable sites, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee (reserve by calling 800-326-3521).
- $1 per foot, plus tax, non-reservable sites. T-Docks are non-reservable and rent for $2 per foot, plus tax.
Marina Electric Usage
- $7 for day use.