Hours & Fees
The park is open 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
- $6 per boat (up to eight people); $2 each additional person.
- $2 per kayaker.
Catch the Caladesi Connection ferry at Honeymoon Island State Park for entrance onto Caladesi Island. Entrance fees at Honeymoon Island State Park are:
- $8 per vehicle (two to eight people).
- $4 single-occupant vehicle.
- $2 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
The Caladesi Connection ferry travels to Caladesi Island State Park for a four-hour stay. Ferry fees are:
- $18 per adult.
- $9 for children ages 6 to 12.
- Children 5 and younger ride free.
Sorry, no pets are allowed on the ferry.
- $30 per day plus tax. Call ahead at least two weeks for pavilion reservations.
- $24 per night, tax included, for reservable sites, plus a nonrefundable $6.70 reservation fee and a $7 nightly utility fee (reserve by calling 800-326-3521).
- $1 per foot plus tax, nonreservable sites. T-docks are non-reservable and rent for $2 per foot plus tax.
Marina Electric Usage
- $7 for day use.