Hours & Fees
Know Before You Go
During periods of high visitation, visitors may experience long lines to enter De Leon Springs State Park. The park frequently reaches capacity and may temporarily close. Closures occur intermittently and for an unknown duration of time. Pedestrians and bicyclists will not be allowed to enter until the park reopens. Thank you.
- 8 a.m. until sunset, 365 days a year.
- The Sugar Mill Restaurant is open every day except Thanksgiving and Christmas, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays and 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. on weekends and holidays, serving until 4 p.m.
- $6 per vehicle: 2-8 people
- $4 per vehicle: one person only
- $4 per motorcycle
- $2 per person for pedestrians, bicyclists and extra passengers
- Pavilions 1 and 2 are $75 plus tax. Each seats 50-60 people, has a large grill, water and electricity.
- Pavilions 3 and 4 are $45 plus tax. Each seats 40-50 people, has a large grill and water, but no electricity.
Instructional diving only. Instructors must have a dive permit, which is $200 plus tax. Students must pay the park entrance fee.