Experiences & Amenities
Caladesi Island State Park has a marina with floating docks with 30 amp electric service and water hookups. A covered pavilion with a grill is available for picnicking. A snack bar and gift shop is located in the marina. Three sites are ADA accessible.
- The marina is a designated Clean Marina.
- Reservations can be made online at ReserveAmerica or first-come, first serve in the marina. Fees are $24 per night, plus tax through ReserveAmerica, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee or $1 per foot, plus tax, at the marina. T-Docks are non-reservable and rent for $2 per foot, including tax.
Caladesi Island State Park is committed to providing a variety of amenities accessible to all of our visitors.
These amenities include:
- Ferry from Honeymoon Island to the park
- Elevated boardwalks to the beach
- Beach wheelchairs are available for free. Inquire at the ranger station.
- Picnic facilities with tables and grills
- Caladesi Café for food and gifts
Service animals are welcome in all areas of Florida State Parks.
Visitors to coastal parks are reminded to pay close attention to the Warning Flag Signs posted at welcome stations and on the beaches. These flags indicate the swimming conditions at the beach:
- Double red flags mean absolutely no swimming because of high winds and undertow currents
- Yellow flag means swim with caution and stay close to shore
- Green flag means that the waters are safe
- Purple flag means that marine pests are present.
For added enjoyment, the park has a children's playground conveniently located in the picnic area. The playground has swings, three slides of different sizes, crawl through, climbing bars and fun stuff to do on the ground (in the sand). It has a small pavilion for parents to rest in the shade while the children play.
At the playground we have a "For Kids by Kids" informational kiosk that has information about the park from a kid's point of view.