Experiences & Amenities
Boaters can enjoy the 108-slip bayside marina or anchor offshore in calm weather. Overnight docking with electric and water hookups is permitted in the bayside marina, but boaters must register before sundown.
- For the safety of all visitors and wildlife, please obey all navigable and motorboat exclusion signage.
Caladesi Island State Park has a marina with floating docks with 30 amp electric service and water hookups. A covered pavilion with a grill is available for picnicking. A snack bar and gift shop is located in the marina. Three sites are ADA accessible.
- The marina is a designated Clean Marina.
- For reservations, visit the Florida State Parks reservations website or call 800-326-3521 or TDD 888-433-0287. Reservations can be made online, first-come, first served in the marina. Fees are $24 per night, plus tax, plus a nonrefundable $6.70 reservation fee or $1 per foot, plus tax, at the marina. T docks cannot be reserved and rent for $2 per foot, including tax.
Caladesi Island State Park is committed to providing a variety of amenities accessible to all of our visitors.
These amenities include:
- Ferry from Honeymoon Island to the park.
- Elevated boardwalks to the beach.
- Beach wheelchairs are available for free. Inquire at the ranger station.
- Picnic facilities with tables and grills.
- Caladesi Café for food and gifts.
Service animals are welcome in all areas of Florida State Parks.
Visitors to coastal parks are reminded to pay close attention to the Warning Flag Signs posted at welcome stations and on the beaches. These flags indicate the swimming conditions at the beach:
- Double red flags mean absolutely no swimming because of high winds and undertow currents.
- Red flags mean high surf and/or strong conditions.
- Yellow flag means swim with caution and stay close to shore.
- Green flag means that the waters are safe.
- Purple flag means that marine pests are present.
OPENING SOON – The Caladesi Discovery Center is a three-story, open-air observation tower. Visit the friends’ website for more information.