The warmer weather is bringing a variety of wildlife back to the park. Shorebirds and songbirds are plentiful throughout the park. As a reminder to our guests, please do not disturb the resting shorebirds as they use the park to rest during their migration. Fishing activity is also increasing as the large red drum, black drum and trout are actively running along the shore. Flounder returned to...
Some content on this website is saved in an alternative format. To view these files, download the following free software or you can skip to the main content if you already have the appropriate readers.
- Use Adobe Acrobat to read Portable Document Format (PDF) files: Download Adobe® Reader®
- Microsoft Word file viewer and converter programs to enable those who do not have MS- Word or have another version of MS-Word to open and view MS-Word files: Download Word file Viewer
- Microsoft offers Microsoft Excel file viewer and converter programs to enable those who do not have MS-Excel or have another version of MS-Excel to view MS-Excel files:Download Excel file viewer
Fort Clinch State Park
The Park is open from 8 a.m. to sundown, 365 days per year.
The Fort is open daily from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The Visitor Center is open daily from 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- $6 per vehicle. Limit 2-8 people per vehicle.
- $4 Single Occupant Vehicle. 1 person in vehicle.
- $2.50 per person for Fort admission.
- $2.00 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $26 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity at Amelia River and Atlantic Beach campgrounds. Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a social security disability award certificate or a 100 percent disability award certificate from the Federal Government are permitted to receive a 50 percent discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility required.
- $1 per youth, organized youth and adult group camping.
- $5 per adult/chaperon, organized youth and adult group camping.