Hours & Fees
Swimming and Diving Closure
Troy Spring is currently closed to swimming and diving until further notice, due to brown out conditions in the spring. The park is open and all other amenities are still available to visitors. Please keep an eye on the park website for the status of the spring conditions. The alert will be removed when the spring clears.
- The park is open 365 day a year from 8 a.m. until sundown.
- Dives may not extend past 5 p.m., please plan your visit accordingly.
- $5 per group. Limit 8 people per group. Please use the honor box to pay fees. Correct change is required.
- $4 for single occupant vehicle.
- $2 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.