Hours & Fees
Effective April 27, 2022: Due to unsafe conditions, the wooden boardwalk and fishing platform are currently closed. Shoreline fishing is unavailable until the platform is reopened. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- The park is open 365 days a year from 8 a.m. until sundown.
- All dives must be completed one hour before sundown. Please plan your visit accordingly.
- $5 per group. Limit 8 people per group. Please use the honor box to pay fees. Correct change is required.
- $4 per single-occupant vehicle.
- $2 per pedestrian, bicyclist or extra passenger/passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.