Hours & Fees
Trail Closures/Limited Hiking
Most all trails remain closed due to the effects of Hurricane Michael. Only three miles of trail are open at this time. You can hike from the park entrance trail head to Rock Bluff and back, the picnic area to Stone Bridge and back, and a very short distance on Weeping Ridge Trail in the campground area. Please adhere to all trail closed signage for your safety and monitor park notifications and the Manager's Message on this site for updates.
Primitive Campsites Closures
Rock Bluff, Rock Creek and Torreya Challenge Primitive campsites are closed until further notice, as heavy downfall debris prevents access to these sites. The main campground is currently open.
- The park is open everyday from 8 a.m. until Sunset.
- Tours of the Historic Gregory House are offered Monday through Friday at 10 a.m., Saturday, Sunday and state holiday's tour times are offered at 10 a.m., 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. All times are Eastern Time Zone.
Entrance Day Use
- $3 per vehicle
- Weeping Ridge Full Facility Campsites: $16 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity. Limited to 8 people per campsite.
- Backpack Primitive Campsites: $5 per person, under six years of age is free.
- Youth Camps: Designated Youth Groups are $5 per adult (Over 18) per night and $1 per person under the age of 18.
- Yurt: $40 per night up to five persons, plus tax and a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee.
- Cabin: $50 per night up to six persons, plus tax and a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee.