Hours & Fees
Trail Closure - Update
The timber thinning project is now complete and we are working with local volunteer groups to reopen the closed trail portions; a section of the Florida Trail remains open. For additional information, please call the ranger station at 386-397-4331.
- Park open from 8 a.m. to sundown.
- Museum and tower are open from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. daily.
- January through November: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. seven days a week.
- December: Noon to 9 p.m. weekdays and 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- $5 vehicle (limit 2 to 8 people).
- $4 single-occupant vehicle.
- $2 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $20 per night plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity.
- Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a Social Security disability award certificate or a 100-percent disability award certificate from the federal government are permitted to receive a 50-percent discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility required.
- $100 per night plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Two-bedroom, one-bathroom cabin with kitchen and porch.
Organized Youth & Adult Group Camping
- $1 per youth
- $5 per adult/chaperone
Nelly Bly's Kitchen
- $125 per day, plus tax
$125 per day plus tax
- $50 per day plus tax
- Ten-table picnic pavilion
- $75 per day plus tax