Hours & Fees
A timber thinning project was conducted and park trails are currently closed; a section of the Florida Trail remains open. For additional information, please call the Ranger Station (386) 397-4331.
- Park open from 8 a.m. to Sundown.
- Museum and Tower are open from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. daily.
- January through November: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., 7 days a week.
- December: Weekdays 12 p.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- $5 per vehicle. Limit 2-8 people per vehicle
- $4 Single Occupant Vehicle
- $2 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass
- $20 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity.
- Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a social security disability award certificate or a 100 percent disability award certificate from the Federal Government are permitted to receive a 50 percent discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility required.
- $100 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Two bedroom, one bathroom cabin with kitchen and porch.
Organized Youth and Adult Group Camping
- $1 per youth
- $5 per adult/chaperon
- Nelly Bly's Kitchen:
- $125 per day, plus tax
$125 per day, plus tax
- $50 per day, plus tax
- 10 Table Picnic Pavilion
- $75 per day, plus tax