Hours & Fees
We have localized flooding in some areas of the park due to high water levels on the Suwannee River. Our river trails and the canoe launch are currently closed due to rising river levels.
A timber thinning project was conducted and some park trails are currently closed; a section of the Florida Trail remains open. For additional information, please call the Ranger Station (386) 397-4331.
- Park open from 8 a.m. to Sundown.
- Museum and Tower are open from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. daily.
- January through November: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., 7 days a week.
- December: Weekdays 12 p.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- $5 per vehicle. Limit 2-8 people per vehicle
- $4 Single Occupant Vehicle
- $2 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass
- $20 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity.
- Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a social security disability award certificate or a 100 percent disability award certificate from the Federal Government are permitted to receive a 50 percent discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility required.
- $100 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Two bedroom, one bathroom cabin with kitchen and porch.
Organized Youth and Adult Group Camping
- $1 per youth
- $5 per adult/chaperon
- Nelly Bly's Kitchen:
- $125 per day, plus tax
$125 per day, plus tax
- $50 per day, plus tax
- 10 Table Picnic Pavilion
- $75 per day, plus tax