Hours & Fees
The Surfer's Boardwalk and the Overlook Boardwalk are closed until repairs can be made due to beach erosion and visitor safety. Please call the park office if you have any questions.
Campground Reinvestment Project
Our campground will be undergoing improvements, so reservations for this park will no longer be available after September 2, 2019, until upgrades are complete. During construction, approximately 75 campsites that will be available on a walk-in, first-come first-serve basis.
- The park is open from 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
- Campers who plan to arrive after sunset, call the park at 850-708-6100 to get the gate combination and instructions.
- $8 per vehicle. Limit 2-8 people per vehicle.
- $4 Single Occupant Vehicle.
- $2 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- Bus Tour Admission for 1 to 29 passengers is $2 per passenger. 30 or more passengers is $60 total.
Boat Launch & Admission
- $12, one person with a boat
- $16, 2 - 8 people with a boat
- $28 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity.
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a social security disability award certificate or a 100% disability award certificate from the Federal Government are permitted to receive a 50% discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility is required.