Hours & Fees
- The park is open from 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
- Campers who plan to arrive after sunset should call the park at 850-708-6100 for the gate combination and instructions.
- $8 per vehicle (2 to 8 people).
- $4 single occupant vehicle.
- $2 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- Bus tour admission for 1 to 29 passengers is $2 per passenger. Thirty or more passengers is $60 total.
- Exact change only if using the cash drop-box. Credit and debit cards are accepted.
Boat Launch & Admission
- $12, one person with a boat
- $16, 2 to 8 people with a boat
- $28 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity.
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a Social Security disability award certificate or a 100% disability award certificate from the federal government are permitted to receive a 50% discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility is required.