Hours & Fees
Gulf Pier Closure
Effective April 20, 2022: To ensure the safety of park visitors, the "T" portion at the seaward end of the gulf fishing pier at St. Andrews State Park is closed due to storm damage. This portion of the pier will reopen when repairs are complete.
- The park is open 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
- Campers who plan to arrive after sunset should call the park at 850-708-6100 for the gate combination and instructions.
- $8 per vehicle (two to eight people).
- $4 single-occupant vehicle.
- $2 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- Bus tour admission for one to 29 passengers is $2 per passenger. Thirty or more passengers is $60 total.
- Exact change only if using the cash drop-box. Credit and debit cards are accepted.
Boat Launch & Admission
- $12, one person with a boat.
- $16, two to eight people with a boat.
- $28 per night plus tax, plus a nonrefundable $6.70 reservation fee and a $7 nightly utility fee. Includes water and electricity. Utility fee does not apply to tent camping.
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a Social Security disability award certificate or a 100% disability award certificate from the federal government are permitted to receive a 50% discount on current base campsite fees. (Reservation fee and utility fee are excluded.) Proof of eligibility is required.
Primitive Group Camp
- $1 per night for youth (age 17 and under).
- $5 per night for adults (age 18 and older).
- 1 adult chaperone (aged 21 or older) required per 10 children. Chaperones must stay with the group while they are in the park.
- Reservations can be made up to 11 months in advance for organized youth groups.
- Reservations may be made up to 30 days in advance for adult groups.
- Youth group requests will not bump a prior adult group reservation made within the 30-day window.
- Call the park at 850-708-6100 for reservations, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.