Hours & Fees
Bugs can Bite!
Sebastian Inlet State Park is home to many wonderful creatures. It's also home to sand gnats, or "no-see-ums," as well as mosquitoes and other biting insects. Most of the time they are not a bother, but please come prepared for the times when the insects might be at their worst. This can be in the warmer months of the year when conditions are calm, especially at dawn and dusk.
- The park is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- For campers who plan to arrive after sunset, call the park on the day of arrival at 772-589-9659, to get the gate combination and instructions.
- The Sebastian Fishing Museum and McLarty Museum are open 7 days a week from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., excepting major holidays.
- $8 per vehicle with multiple occupants. Limit 8 people per vehicle.
- $4 Single occupant vehicle.
- $2 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Admission Pass.
- The boat ramp fee is $4 + tax. This is in addition to the entrance fee.
- $28 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity.
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a social security disability award certificate or a 100 percent disability award certificate from the Federal Government are permitted to receive a 50 percent discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility is required.