Hours & Fees
Noise Alert-Dredging of Sebastian Inlet
Dredging of the Sebastian Inlet will begin mid-January and is expected to last until May, 2019. This 24-hour operation involves the use of equipment that operates loudly. Sebastian Inlet must be dredged periodically to prevent it from filling in with sand. Visitors to the park and campground will hear a loud hum while the dredge is in operation. For further information about the dredging project visit http://www.sitd.us/crews-mobilize-for-sebastian-inlet-district-channel-maintenance-dredging-sand-bypass-and-beach-renourishment-project/.
- The park is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- For campers who plan to arrive after sunset, call the park on the day of arrival at 772-589-9659, to get the gate combination and instructions.
- The Sebastian Fishing Museum and McLarty Museum are open 7 days a week from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., excepting major holidays.
- $8 per vehicle with multiple occupants. Limit 8 people per vehicle.
- $4 Single occupant vehicle.
- $2 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Admission Pass.
- The boat ramp fee is $4 + tax. This is in addition to the entrance fee.
- $28 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity.
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a social security disability award certificate or a 100 percent disability award certificate from the Federal Government are permitted to receive a 50 percent discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility is required.