Hours & Fees
SOUTH ENTRANCE PARKING LOT CLOSED
Effective Nov. 20, 2023: The South Entrance Parking Lot under the A1A bridge at Sebastian Inlet State Park is closed for maintenance.
Catwalks Closed Temporarily
Effective June 5, 2023: The north and south catwalks under the A1A bridge are closed at Sebastian Inlet State Park.
- The park is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- For campers who plan to arrive after sunset, call the park on the day of arrival at 772-589-9659 to get the gate combination and instructions.
- The Sebastian Fishing Museum is open 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., seven days a week, except major holidays.
- July 2023: The Sebastian Fishing Museum and McLarty Museum are open 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., seven days a week, except major holidays.
- The McLarty Museum is open Wednesday through Sunday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Closed Mondays and Tuesdays.
- $8 per vehicle (two to eight people).
- $4 single-occupant vehicle.
- $2 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Admission Pass.
- The boat ramp fee is $4 plus tax. This is in addition to the park entry fee.
- $28 per night plus tax, plus a nonrefundable $6.70 reservation fee. RV units include a $7 utility fee. Includes water and electricity. (Utility fee does not apply to tent camping.)
- Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a Social Security disability award certificate or a 100% disability award certificate from the federal government are permitted to receive a 50% discount on current base campsite fees. (Reservation fee and utility fee are excluded.) Proof of eligibility is required.