Hours & Fees
Sebastian Inlet must be dredged periodically to prevent it from filling in with sand and the current dredging is expected to last until May, 2019. This 24-hour operation involves the use of equipment that operates loudly. Visitors to the park and campground will hear a loud hum while the dredge is in operation. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- The park is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- For campers who plan to arrive after sunset, call the park on the day of arrival at 772-589-9659, to get the gate combination and instructions.
- The Sebastian Fishing Museum and McLarty Museum are open 7 days a week from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., excepting major holidays.
- $8 per vehicle with multiple occupants. Limit 8 people per vehicle.
- $4 Single occupant vehicle.
- $2 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Admission Pass.
- The boat ramp fee is $4 + tax. This is in addition to the entrance fee.
- $28 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity.
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a social security disability award certificate or a 100 percent disability award certificate from the Federal Government are permitted to receive a 50 percent discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility is required.