Hours & Fees
Partial Trail Closures
Due to high water levels on the prairie basin, portions of the following trails are inaccessible: La Chua Trail, Bolen Bluff Trail and Cones Dike Trail.
- The park is open from 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
- Ranger Station Hours: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays; 8 a.m. to Sundown Fridays, Saturdays and Holidays
Main Entrance Admission
- $6 per vehicle, limit 2-8 people per vehicle
- $4 Single Occupant Vehicle
- $2 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass
LaChua Trail Admission
- $4 per vehicle
Bolen Bluff Admission
- $2 per vehicle, limit 8 people
Picnic Pavilion Rental
- $30 plus tax - Picnic pavilion seats 65 people
- $18 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity.
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a social security disability award certificate or a 100% disability award certificate from the federal government are permitted to receive a 50% discount on current base campsite fees (proof of eligibility).
Primitive Camping (hike-in only)
- $5 per person, per night