Hours & Fees
The improved campground is now open; however, the tent-only sites are currently under renovation. Please call the ranger station for additional information at 352-466-3397.
Partial Trail Closures
La Chua Trail, Bolen Bluff Trail and Cones Dike Trail are partially closed due to high water levels. The La Chua Trail is open from the parking area to the end of the boardwalk.
- The park is open from 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
- Ranger Station Hours: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays; 8 a.m. to Sundown Fridays, Saturdays and Holidays
Main Entrance Admission
- $6 per vehicle, limit 2-8 people per vehicle
- $4 Single Occupant Vehicle
- $2 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass
LaChua Trail Admission
- $4 per vehicle
Bolen Bluff Admission
- $2 per vehicle, limit 8 people
Picnic Pavilion Rental
- $30 plus tax - Picnic pavilion seats 65 people
- $18 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity.
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a social security disability award certificate or a 100% disability award certificate from the Federal Government are permitted to receive a 50% discount on current base campsite fees (Proof of eligibility).
Primitive Camping (hike-in only)
- $5 per person, per night