Hours & Fees
This park frequently reaches capacity, especially on weekends. If the park closes due to capacity issues, it will not reopen until the following day. Please consider this when planning your visit.
Know Before You Go
Effective July 26: The Dragon's Tail and Gilligan's Island bike trails and the fishing pier are closed until further notice.
The park is open 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
The Oleta River Outdoor Center is open:
- 9 a.m. to 1 hour before sunset, Monday through Friday.
- 8 a.m. to 1 hour before sunset, Saturday and Sunday.
- $6 per vehicle (two to eight people).
- $4 single-occupant vehicle or motorcycle.
- $2 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $55 per night plus tax, plus a nonrefundable $6.70 reservation fee and a $7 nightly utility fee. These charming rustic cabins have no kitchen or bathroom, but restrooms and hot showers are available nearby. Please bring your own linens.