Pavilion Rules and Fees
Guests who are renting cabins are asked to bring their own kitchenware (pots, pans, place settings and cups). If you are unable to bring your own items, we will be happy to provide those for you.
Fishing at Upper Lake Weir Area
In order to protect our alligator population, a temporary fishing restriction is in place at the upper Myakka Lake in the area of the historic weir. There many other fishing opportunities throughout the park. Inquire at the park ranger station or call 941-361-6511.
Please read the following information before making a reservation. Instructions for making reservations are on the bottom of this page.
- The contact person registered on the reservation is responsible for the group adhering to all park policies and instructions from staff.
- Alcoholic beverages, water balloons, inflatable pools, and sprinklers are not permitted.
- No permanent/damaging decorations may be used, including staples, pushpins, nails, glue, etc. String and tape is permitted.
- The pavilion must be left clean.
- Signs and decorations are not permitted outside the pavilion area.
- Pavilion reservations are for the pavilion only. Areas around the pavilion remain accessible to park visitors unaffiliated with your group.
- All companies (including DJs, caterers, entertainers, rentals, etc.) must have certificates of insurance on file and management approval before they will be permitted inside the park.
- No commercial use of the pavilion is permitted. No sales of any kind may occur inside the park.
- Payment for pavilion is required within seven days from the day pavilion reservation is created.
- Refund requests must be made at least 15 days prior to the day for which the pavilion is reserved.
Reservation Fee (per day):
- South: $80 + tax
- Log: $80 + tax
- Lake: $40 + tax
- Clay Gully: $40 + tax
Reserving a pavilion will allow your group access to the pavilion from 8 a.m. to sunset. By sunset, all visitors must have departed the park and the pavilion must have been cleaned. There is no after-hours use of the pavilions.
Regular park entry fees are not waived for pavilion rental groups. They can be paid by individual visitors upon entry, or the pavilion rental person can pay for tallied cars on the day of the rental. You will indicate your preferred payment method when you make the reservation.
- Single-Occupant Vehicle: $4
- Vehicle with 2 - 8 Occupants: $6
- Vehicle with 9 - 29 Occupants: $2, per person
- Vehicle with 30+ Occupants: $60
Reservations are made through the Ranger Station. BEFORE you arrive or call, be sure you know:
- Date desired
- Pavilion desired
- Back-up pavilion/date requests if your initial request is unavailable
- Event Name (ex. Sally's Birthday Party or the Smith Family Reunion)
- Approximate headcount
- Entry fee payment preference
- Contact information, including name, phone number, and street address
- Payment requirements for reservation
You may come to the park and see the pavilions before making a reservation at the ranger station. You can also make a reservation by calling the ranger station at (941) 361-6511. We look forward to hearing from you!