Hours & Fees
Historic House Closure
The Historic House is currently CLOSED for cleaning, maintenance and inventory. House tours will resume on Thursday October 4, 2018. The rest of the park including the farm grounds/grove, historic garden and hiking trails remain open. During this time, visitors may still get a peak at the Historic House and Tennant House by looking through the screen doors and windows.
- The park grounds are open daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Visitors may walk the grounds and view the structures, garden, trails and groves every day, but access inside the historic house is by guided tour only.
- Guided tours are available from October through July, from Thursday through Sunday except for Christmas and Thanksgiving days, at 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 2 p.m., 3 p.m., and 4 p.m.
- The park admission fee is $3 per group in one vehicle. Please use the honor box to pay the fee; correct change is needed.
- Guided tours of the Rawlings’s home: $3 per adult; $2 for children, ages 6 to12; children ages 5 and under are free.