Hours & Fees
- The park grounds are open daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Visitors may walk the grounds and view the structures, garden, trails and groves every day, but access inside the historic house is by guided tour only.
- Guided tours are available from October through July, from Thursday through Sunday except for Christmas and Thanksgiving days, at 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 2 p.m., 3 p.m., and 4 p.m.
- The park admission fee is $3 per group in one vehicle. Please use the honor box to pay the fee; correct change is needed.
- Guided tours of the Rawlings’s home: $3 per adult; $2 for children, ages 6 to12; children ages 5 and under are free.