Hours & Fees
The park is open from 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
- $6 per vehicle. Limit 2-8 people per vehicle.
- $4 Single Occupant Vehicle and Motorcyclists
- $2 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
Free with regular admission fees per person, plus tax. Diving: spring, open water and cave diving. All divers are required to register with the office prior to diving. All divers must be registered by 3 p.m. and out of the water and checked out 1 hour before sunset.
- $35 per day plus tax. There are six picnic tables at each pavilion. Water and electricity are available at each pavilion and is included in the rental fee. Please call ranger station at 352-493-6072 to reserve.
- $20 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity. Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a social security disability award certificate or a 100 percent disability award certificate from the Federal Government are permitted to receive a 50 percent discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility is required.
Organized Youth and Adult Group Camping
Please call ranger station at 352-493-6072 to reserve.
- $1 per youth, per night.
- $5 per adult/chaperone, per night.