Hours & Fees
Restricted line of sight
Due to construction at the park's entrance, some visitors may experience a reduced line of sight when attempting to turn left from the park's entrance. Please use caution when exiting.
The cabin fireplaces will be down for maintenance until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
The park is open from 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
- For campers with a reservation who plan to arrive after sunset, please call the park at 352-394-3969 to get the gate combination and instructions prior to the park closing.
- $5 per vehicle. Limit 2-8 people per vehicle.
- $4 Single Occupant Vehicle.
- $2 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $24 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity in family campground.
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a social security disability award certificate or a 100 percent disability award certificate from the Federal Government are permitted to receive a 50 percent discount on family campsite fees.
Primitive Youth Camping
- $5 + tax per person, per night for adults and $1 + tax per person, per night under the age of 18.
Primitive (Backpack and Equestrian) Camping
- $5 + tax per person, per night.
- $120 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee.