Hours & Fees
The cabin fireplaces will be down for maintenance until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
The park is open 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
- Campers with a reservation who plan to arrive after sunset should call the park at 352-394-3969 to get the gate combination and instructions prior to the park closing.
- $5 per vehicle (two to eight people).
- $4 single-occupant vehicle.
- $2 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $24 per night plus tax, plus a nonrefundable $6.70 reservation fee and a $7 nightly utility fee for RV, cabin, bungalow, boat and yurt units. (Utility fee does not apply to tent camping.) Utility fee includes water, electricity and sewer.
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a Social Security disability award certificate or a 100% disability award certificate from the federal government are permitted to receive a 50% discount on family campsite fees. (Reservation fee and utility fee are excluded.)
Primitive Youth Camping
- $5 plus tax per person, per night, for adults .
- $1 plus tax per person, per night, under the age of 18.
Primitive (Backpack and Equestrian) Camping
- $5 plus tax per person, per night.
- $120 per night plus tax, plus a nonrefundable $6.70 reservation fee and a $7 nightly utility fee.