Hours & Fees
The park is open from 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
- For campers with a reservation who plan to arrive after sunset, please call the park at 352-394-3969 to get the gate combination and instructions prior to the park closing.
- $5 per vehicle. Limit 2-8 people per vehicle.
- $4 Single Occupant Vehicle.
- $2 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $24 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity in family campground.
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a social security disability award certificate or a 100 percent disability award certificate from the Federal Government are permitted to receive a 50 percent discount on family campsite fees.
Primitive Youth Camping
- $5 + tax per person, per night for adults and $1 + tax per person, per night under the age of 18.
Primitive (Backpack and Equestrian) Camping
- $5 + tax per person, per night.
- $120 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee.