Hours & Fees
Effective Dec. 19, 2020, the playgrounds at Highlands Hammock State Park are now open for public use.
The use of drones is prohibited at Highlands Hammock State Park and all Florida State Parks, per Chapter 62D-2.014 of the Florida Administrative Code (FAC).
The park is open from 8 a.m. until sunset, 365 days a year, including holidays.
- $6 per vehicle (limit 8 people).
- $4 per single occupant vehicle.
- $2 for pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, and passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- Admission fees paid in the “Pay Here” cash collection box are limited to exact change. Credit cards are also accepted. Revenue collection will resume at Seven Lakes on January 1, 2021.
- Admission fees for Seven Lakes required. $2 per vehicle; exact change required for payment in Iron Ranger box. Fees waived for campers with valid vehicle ID tags.
- For a bus with 30 or fewer individuals, the fee is $2 per person. For more than 30 people, the fee is a flat rate of $60.
- $22 per night plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity.
Primitive Wilderness Campground
- $18 per night plus tax. Does not include water and electricity.
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a Social Security disability award certificate or a 100% disability award certificate from the federal government are permitted to receive a 50% discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility is required.
To make a reservation, call 1-800-326-3521 or book online at ReserveAmerica.
All youth/group camp reservations are made through the park. Call 863-386-6094 for reservations and more information.
Tram Tour Fees
- $10 per adult and youth ages 13 years and older.
- $5 per child for ages 6 to 12 years.
- Free for ages 5 and younger.
- $100 plus tax: private tram tour, by advance reservation only. Tram can accommodate approximately 30 people.
- $100 per day plus tax for daily rental of recreation hall.
This large facility holds up to 250 people and has central heat and air conditioning to ensure that guests are comfortable year round. Attractive banquet tables and folding chairs are in the building as a convenience.
Kitchen facilities (hot water, stoves, refrigerators, microwave and wash sinks) offer the added advantage of preparing meals on the premises.
A large barbecue grill is conveniently located just outside the back kitchen door. Both men's and women's restrooms are located inside the building. Picnic tables with additional seating are located just outside the main entrance on the patio.
The large front lawn offers plenty of space for recreational activities, and there is playground for young children. Reservations are accepted up to 11 months in advance. Rental fee payment is required when reserving the facility. Call 863-386-6094 for details or to make reservations. Regular park entrance fees apply.
The picnic area has five small pavilions (Alligator, Owl, Bear, Otter and Bobcat) close to restrooms, playground, CCC Museum and the Hammock Inn.
- Daily rental of these pavilions is $30 plus tax.
- Panther Pavilion is a large pavilion that rents for $50 plus tax.
- Electricity is available at Panther and Alligator pavilions.
- Kosove, which rents for $50 plus tax, is located in the primitive wilderness area near the park’s ball field. No restrooms are close to Kosove.
- Two small pavilions located at Seven Lakes - Kite and Eagle - rent for $30 plus tax.
All pavilions have barbecue grills. Alligator Pavilion has a large built-in fireplace grill. Regular park entrance fees apply.
The amphitheater, which rents for $25 plus tax, is located on the Loop Drive and may be reserved for outdoor weddings and services.
Regular park entrance fees apply.