Hours & Fees
Now through March 30, 2019, there will be road construction near the park entrance. Visitors may encounter uneven road surfaces and heavy equipment moving in and around the park entrance, which may cause delays. We ask that everyone use caution when entering and exiting the park.
The park is open from 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
- Campers who plan to arrive after sunset, call the park at (850) 837-7550 to get the gate combination and instructions.
- $6 per vehicle. Limit 2-8 people per vehicle.
- $4 Single Occupant Vehicle.
- $2 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $30 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity.
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a social security disability award certificate or a 100 percent disability award certificate from the Federal Government are permitted to receive a 50 percent discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility must be presented at time of check-in.
Picnic Pavilion Rental
- $100 per day, plus tax.
Pavilions cannot be reserved during the daytime from May-September due to heavy visitation. For more information please call (850) 837-7550.