Hours & Fees
The park is open 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
- Campers who plan to arrive after sunset should call the park at 850-837-7550 to get the gate combination and instructions.
- $6 per vehicle (two to eight people).
- $4 single-occupant vehicle.
- $2 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $30 per night plus tax, plus a nonrefundable $6.70 reservation fee and a $7 nightly utility fee for RV, cabin, bungalow, boat and yurt units. Utility fee includes water, electricity and sewer. (Utility fee does not apply to tent camping.)
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a Social Security disability award certificate or a 100% disability award certificate from the federal government are permitted to receive a 50% discount on current base campsite fees. (Reservation fee and utility fee are excluded.) Must present documentation at check-in.
Picnic Pavilion Rental
- $100 per day plus tax.
Due to heavy visitation, pavilions cannot be reserved during the daytime from May through September. Call 850-837-7550 for more information.