Hours & Fees
No Beach Access
Due to damages sustained from Hurricane Ian, there is currently no access to the beach from inside the park.
Driving Directions for RVers
Campers traveling in motorhomes and trailers should plan to use exits 284 or 268 from Interstate 95. Campers should not use exit 278 from I-95 due to tight turns and low clearance from trees.
The park is open 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
Cash and credit cards are accepted. Please pay at the ranger station or use the honor box to pay fees at beachside entrance.
- $5 vehicle, up to eight people.
- $4 single-occupant vehicle.
- $2 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $28 per night, plus tax, plus a nonrefundable $6.70 reservation fee and a $7 nightly utility fee for RV, cabin, bungalow, boat and yurt units. Utility fee includes water, electricity and sewer. Utility fee does not apply to tent camping.
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a Social Security disability award certificate or a 100% disability award certificate from the federal government are permitted to receive a 50% discount on current base campsite fees.
- Reservation fee and utility fee are excluded.
- Must present documentation at check-in.