Hours & Fees
The park is open from 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year. The gift shop is open 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Central time.
- Cavern tours available Friday through Monday. Tours are not available Tuesday through Thursday or on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
- $5 per vehicle (2 to 8 people).
- $4 single occupant vehicle.
- $2 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
Camping (closed due to Hurricane Michael)
- $20 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity.
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a Social Security disability award certificate or a 100% disability award certificate from the federal government are permitted to receive a 50% discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility required.
Youth or Adult Group Camping (closed due to Hurricane Michael)
- Per person: Youth $1, adult or chaperone $5.
- Ages 13 and older: $10.75 per person.
- Ages 3 to 12: $5 per child.
- Ages 2 and younger: No fee.
- To ensure the safety of our guests, tour groups are limited to 10 visitors, and visitors are required to wear a facial covering during the tour. Cave tours are offered on a first-come, first-served basis, and tickets can be purchased in person the day of event. Arrive early; cave tickets can sell out in advance, especially on weekends and holidays. For more information about caverns tours, please contact the Florida Caverns Gift Shop, Friday through Monday, at 850-526-2650.