Hours & Fees
The park is open from 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
- Cave tours are not available on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- $5 per vehicle. Limit 2-8 people per vehicle.
- $4 Single Occupant Vehicle.
- $2 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
Camping (Closed due to Hurricane Michael)
- $20 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity.
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a social security disability award certificate or a 100 percent disability award certificate from the Federal Government are permitted to receive a 50 percent discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility
Youth or Adult Group Camping (Closed due to Hurricane Michael)
- Per person: Youth $1, Adult(s) or chaperone(s) $5
- Ages 13 and older: $10.75, per person
- Ages 3 to 12: $5, per child
- Ages 2 and younger: No fee
- Groups of 20 or more may make reservations no less than three weeks in advance. For more information contact the Gift Shop Monday – Friday at 850-526-2650.