Hours & Fees
Golf Course Closed
We are sorry to announce that the Florida Caverns Golf Course is currently closed. We hope to have the course up and running again soon. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and hope that you will come and enjoy the many other fun things the Florida Caverns has to offer.
The park is open from 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
- Cave tours are not available on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- Campers who plan to arrive after sunset, call the park at (850)482-1228 to get the gate combination and instructions.
- $5 per vehicle. Limit 2-8 people per vehicle.
- $4 Single Occupant Vehicle.
- $2 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $20 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity.
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a social security disability award certificate or a 100 percent disability award certificate from the Federal Government are permitted to receive a 50 percent discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility
Youth or Adult Group Camping
- Per person: Youth $1, Adult(s) or chaperone(s) $5
- Ages 13 and older: $8 per person
- Ages 3 to 12: $5 per child, 3 to 12
- Ages 2 and younger: No fee
- Organized groups of 20 or more with prepaid reservations: $3.75 plus tax per person