Hours & Fees
Habitat Restoration in Progress
The park is restoring the upland pine habitat at the River Sinks parcel. Motorists along U.S. Highway 319 in northern Wakulla County may see heavy equipment and trucks entering the highway. For safety reasons, the trail at River Sinks and the Emerald Sink day-use area will be closed to the public while crews are operating heavy equipment. The long-term restoration project includes removing loblolly pines and stumps and burning the piles of woody debris. Longleaf pines and native wiregrass will then be planted.
- The park is open from 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
- The lodge is a full-service hotel facility, open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Check-in time is 3 p.m. and check-out time is 11 a.m. Visit Wakulla Springs Lodge for reservations.
- The Edward Ball Dining Room is a full-service restaurant, open daily at 7:30 a.m. through dinner at 9 p.m. Please call 850-421-2000 for reservations or make a reservation online.
- The soda fountain/gift shop is open daily.
- $6 vehicle with two to eight occupants.
- $4 single-occupant vehicle.
- $2 per extra vehicle occupant.
- $2 pedestrian or bicyclist.
- $8 for ages 13 years and up.
- $5 for ages 3 to 12 years.
- Free for ages 3 years and under.