Hours & Fees
Know Before You Go
Effective Sept. 8: Dr. Julian G. Bruce St. George Island State Park is open. Due to damage sustained during Hurricane Michael, the East End Special Use Area is closed. The East Slough Boat Ramp is filled in with sand and should be used only by shallow draft vessels during high tide periods. The boat ramp at the group camp area is a viable alternative as well as the boat ramp at the center of St. George Island at the base of the bridge.
The park is open 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
- $6 per vehicle (two to eight people).
- $4 single-occupant vehicle.
- $2 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- East End access for adults: $6 per person plus tax. Access free for ages 12 and under.
Boat Launch and Entrance Fees
- $8 for one person with a boat.
- $10 for two to eight people with a boat.
- $24 per night plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee and a $7 nightly utility fee for RV, cabin, bungalow, boat and yurt units. Utility fee includes water, electricity and sewer. Utility fee does not apply to tent camping.
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a Social Security disability award certificate or a 100% disability award certificate from the federal government are permitted to receive a 50% discount on current base campsite fees. (Reservation fee and utility fee are excluded.) Must present documentation at check-in.
Picnic Pavilion Rental Fees
- $50 per day plus tax.
Two picnic pavilions can be reserved, one at the Sugar Hill Beach Use Area and the other at the East Slough Beach Use Area. Pavilions are not rented on Memorial Day and July 4th holidays. No pets or alcohol are permitted in the pavilions or on the beach.