Hours & Fees
The park is open from 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
- $6 per vehicle. Limit 2-8 people per vehicle.
- $4 Single Occupant Vehicle.
- $2 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $6 per person, plus tax, East End access for Adults. Children 12 and under are free.
Boat Launch and Entrance Fees
- $8 for one person with a boat.
- $10 for 2 - 8 people with a boat.
$24 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity. Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a social security disability award certificate or a 100 percent disability award certificate from the Federal Government are permitted to receive a 50 percent discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility required.
Picnic Pavilion Rental Fees
$50 per day, plus tax: There are two Picnic Pavilions which can be reserved, one at the Sugar Hill Beach Use Area and the other at the East Slough Beach Use Area. Pavilions are not rented on Memorial Day and July 4th holidays. No pets or alcohol are permitted in the pavilions or on the beach.