Hours & Fees
- Dade Battlefield Historic State Park is open from 8 a.m. to sunset every day of the year.
- The Visitor Center, which contains the park office and small museum, is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. every day.
- A fee is required for all entry into Dade Battlefield Historic State Park.
- Entrance fees are $3 per vehicle for up to 8 people; additional passengers pay $2 per person.
- The entrance fee for bicyclists and pedestrians is $2 per person.
- Additional fees may apply for special events.
- Please use the blue Honor Fee envelopes available at the front gate to pay entrance fees when no attendant is on duty. Please plan to bring correct change.
- The Dade Lodge recreation hall may be reserved for $107 per day, including tax.
- Picnic Pavilions may be rented for $53.50 per day including tax.
- Facilities may be reserved up to 11 months in advance. Please stop by or call the park at 352-793-4781 to make reservations.