Hours & Fees
Park hours are 8 a.m. to sunset, 365 days a year.
- $5.50 per vehicle. Limit 2-8 people per vehicle.
- $2.50 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $4.50 Single-occupant vehicle or motorcycle.
- $36 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity.
- Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a social security disability award certificate or a 100 percent disability award certificate from the Federal Government are permitted to receive a 50 percent discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility required.