Hours & Fees
Effective Jan. 6: Sections of sidewalk may be closed for construction at Crystal River Archaeological State Park. Thank you for your patience while we work to improve the park!
- The park is open from 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
- The museum is open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Thursday through Monday. Closed Tuesday and Wednesday.
- $3 per vehicle (up to eight people). Please use the honor box to pay fees; correct change is required.
- $2 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $60 per bus or $2 per person, whichever is less. Driver admitted free.