Hours & Fees
Temporary change in boat tour schedule
The regular daytime Heritage-Eco Boat Tours will not be operating on Friday, September 28 and October 12 - 10:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Additionally, Wednesday, October 3 there will be no afternoon 1:30 p.m. boat tour and Monday, October 22 there will be no morning 10:30 a.m. Boat Tour. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please call the park for more information, 352-228-6028.
- The park is open from 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
- The Museum is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Thursday through Monday. The Museum is closed on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- $3 per vehicle. Please use the honor box to pay fees. Correct change is required. Limit 8 people per vehicle.
- $2 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $60 per bus or $2 per person, whichever is less. Driver is free.