Hours & Fees
Know Before You Go
During periods of high visitation, visitors may experience long lines to enter Blue Spring State Park. The park frequently reaches capacity and may temporarily close. Closures occur intermittently and may last several hours. Visitors with camping or boat tour reservations will be admitted to the park while it is closed, but pedestrians and bicyclists will not be allowed to enter until the park reopens. Thank you.
Winter Water Activities
Boat tours and canoe/kayak rentals are available for use on the St. Johns River. To ensure entry into the park, please make a reservation. For inquiries on boat tour times and pricing information, contact Blue Spring Adventures, 386-775-0046.
The park is open from 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
- Campers who plan to arrive after sunset should call the park on the day of arrival at 386-775-3663 for the gate combination and instructions.
- $6 per vehicle (two to eight people).
- $4 single-occupant vehicle.
- $2 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $24 per night plus tax, plus a nonrefundable $6.70 reservation fee and a $7 nightly utility fee for RVs. (Utility fee does not apply to tent camping.) The utility fee includes water and electricity.
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a Social Security disability award certificate or a 100% disability award certificate from the federal government are permitted to receive a 50% discount on current base campsite fees. (Reservation fee and utility fee are excluded.)
- $95 per night plus tax, plus a nonrefundable $6.70 reservation fee and a $7 nightly utility fee.
- Two-night minimum stay required.