Hours & Fees
Winter Water Activities
Due to manatee season, the spring run is currently closed to all water activities. This includes swimming, snorkeling, diving, tubing, canoeing, kayaking and paddle boarding. Please visit Wekiwa Springs or De Leon Springs State Parks for winter water activity fun.
Please call Blue Spring State Park at 386-775-3663 before visiting to get our latest manatee count.
Blue Spring State Park frequently reaches capacity during the week and on the weekends, during both the winter and summer months. To avoid waiting, please visit the park early.
The park is open from 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
- $6 per vehicle. Limit 2-8 people per vehicle.
- $4 Single Occupant Vehicle.
- $2 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $24 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity.
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a social security disability award certificate or a 100 percent disability award certificate from the Federal Government are permitted to receive a 50 percent discount on current base campsite fees.
- $95 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee.