Hours & Fees
GPS Navigational Issues
Due to the inaccuracy of some GPS/navigation systems, please double check your route to the park or call the park office for turn by turn directions at 850-983-5363 or 850-712-0193.
- The park is open from 8 a.m. until sundown and the Ranger Station is open from 3 p.m. - 5 p.m., 365 days a year.
- Campers who plan to arrive after sunset, please call the park between 3 p.m. and 5 p.m. CST, at (850) 983-5363 to get the gate combination and late check-in procedures.
- $4 per vehicle. Please use the honor box to pay fees. Correct change is required. Limit 8 people per vehicle.
- $2 Florida National Guard Admission for Active Florida National Guard members.
- $2 Economically Disadvantaged Admission for holders of an active Florida EBT Card.
- $2 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $35 per day, plus tax.
- $20 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee.
Includes water, electricity and sewer. Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a social security disability award certificate or a 100 percent disability award certificate from the Federal Government are permitted to receive a 50 percent discount on current base campsite fees. Must present documentation at check in.