Hours & Fees
The park is open from 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
- $8 per vehicle. Limit 2 to 8 people per vehicle.
- $4 single-occupant vehicle or motorcycle.
- $2 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
Picnic Pavilion Fees
The park has 18 picnic pavilions that can be reserved up to one day in advance by paying the required fee at the park entrance station. All visitors attending a picnic or party are required to pay the park entry fee. The rental fees are as follows:
- $50 plus tax per day: 15 pavilions with six picnic tables that accommodate 40 people.
- $100 plus tax per day: three large pavilions with 10 tables that accommodate 80 people.
- $15 per day: Electricity is available at the large shelters.
$50 cleaning fee that may be assessed if the shelter and immediate vicinity is not cleaned prior to the group leaving. The group is responsible for leaving the pavilion and grounds in the same condition as it was when received.
Visitors are allowed to anchor overnight in No Name Harbor for a fee of $20 per boat, per night.