Hours & Fees
- The park is open six days a week from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The park is closed on Tuesdays and on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's days.
- $2 per person, ages 5 and under free.
- Daily Entrance Fees cover admission to the grounds. They do not include parking or admission to the interior of the historic house.
- Onsite parking is limited to vehicles displaying a Disabled Person Parking Permit.
- Metered public parking is available across the street and curbside throughout the neighborhood.
- $3, ages 13 and up
- $1, ages 6-12
- Ages 5 and under, free
- Visitors may enter the historic house by joining a guided tour. Daily tours are conducted at 10 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 1 p.m. and 2:30 p.m.
- Group tours for up to 30 visitors are available with two-week's advance reservation on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.