Hours & Fees
Know Before You Go
Due to the park's popularity, the park may close when it reaches maximum capacity in its day use areas. During these temporary closures, arriving visitors will be asked to return later. We recommend arriving early on weekends and holidays. Shade is limited on our sandy beaches. We suggest bringing umbrellas or sunshades or renting them from our concessionaire. The concession offers chairs, snorkeling equipment, kayak rentals, and a variety of snacks and lunches.
The park is open from 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
- $8 per vehicle (two to eight people). A 50-cent Monroe County surcharge will be added per person.
- $4.50 single-occupant vehicle or motorcycle (Monroe County surcharge is included).
- $2.50 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass (Monroe County surcharge is included).
- $10 per boat plus park entry fees.
- $36 per night plus tax, plus a nonrefundable $6.70 reservation fee and a $7 nightly utility fee for RVs. (Utility fee does not apply to tent camping). The utility fee includes water, electricity and sewer.
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a Social Security disability award certificate or a 100% disability award certificate from the federal government are permitted to receive a 50% discount on current base campsite fees (Reservation fee and utility fee are excluded). Proof of eligibility required.
- May 1 - Oct. 31: $120 night plus tax, plus a nonrefundable $6.70 reservation fee and a $7 nightly utility fee. Includes water and electricity.
- Nov. 1 - April 30: $160 per night plus tax, plus a nonrefundable $6.70 reservation fee and a $7 nightly utility fee. Includes water and electricity.