Hours & Fees
Temporary Trail Closures
Mountain bike trails are occasionally closed for maintenance at Oleta River State Park. Check with the ranger station for updated trail availability. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The fishing platform at Blue Marlin is closed. The fishing pier at Oleta River State Park is open.
This park frequently reaches capacity, especially on weekends. If the park closes due to capacity issues, it will not reopen until the following day. Please consider this when planning your visit.
The park is open 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
The Oleta River Outdoor Center is open:
- 9 a.m. to 1 hour before sunset, Monday through Friday.
- 8 a.m. to 1 hour before sunset, Saturday and Sunday.
- $6 per vehicle (two to eight people).
- $4 single-occupant vehicle or motorcycle.
- $2 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $55 per night plus tax, plus a nonrefundable $6.70 reservation fee and a $7 nightly utility fee. These charming rustic cabins have no kitchen or bathroom, but restrooms and hot showers are available nearby. Please bring your own linens.
Guests can rent one of our 11 covered picnic pavilions that range in size from small to extra large.
- $58.85 (tax included) - Small picnic pavilion with two tables and can seat up to 12 guests.
- $160.50 (tax included) - Mid-size pavilions with eight picnic tables.
- $267.50 (tax included) - Large pavilions with eight picnic tables and can seat up to a 100 guests.
- $347.75 (tax included) - The White Ibis, our extra-large pavilion, houses 25 picnic tables and includes electricity and water.
- Certain pavilions are ADA accessible. Contact the park office at 305-919-1846 for pavilion availability.
- All reservations must be made in person.
- The Pavilion Map shows the location of each pavilion and surrounding park amenities.