Florida State Parks Annual Pass
Florida State Parks annual entrance passes allows unlimited park entrance in lieu of the daily entrance fee
Annual Entrance Pass Options
Individual Annual Entrance Pass - $60, plus tax.
- The Individual Annual Entrance Pass provides day-use park entry for a single, named passholder.
- Additional people accompanying the passholder are admitted at $2 per person, except at Ellie Schiller Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park and Weeki Wachee Springs State Park, where the standard admission fee applies.
- The named passholder must be present to use this pass.
Family Annual Entrance Pass - $120, plus tax.
- The Family Annual Entrance Pass provides day-use park entry for up to a total of eight people entering as a group,* except at Ellie Schiller Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park and Weeki Wachee Springs State Park, where the family pass is good for admission of up to two people, including the passholder. The Family Annual Entrance Pass provides a 33% discount at Skyway Fishing Pier State Park.
*A group is defined as:
- All the occupants of one vehicle (up to a total of eight people), including the passholder.
- Up to two motorcycles, including the passholder.
- Up to a total of eight people entering on foot or bicycles, including the passholder.
- Annual entrance passes allow unlimited park entrance in lieu of the daily entrance fee. Additional local fees may apply (e.g., the Monroe County surcharge).
- The passholder must be present to use an annual entrance pass. Be prepared to show photo ID.
- Entrance passes do not waive other special-use fees for special events, camping or activities such as boat tours, tubing, gardens admission, etc.
- An annual entrance pass is valid for one year from the month of purchase.
- When you enter a state park, stop at the ranger station and hand the attendant your annual entrance pass for validation. If you visit a state park that uses a self-service station to collect payment, take an envelope, write your pass number on it and display it on the dashboard of your vehicle.
- If you purchase your annual entrance pass online, you will receive a temporary pass that’s good for 14 days after the purchase date. When you enter a state park, show the attendant at the ranger station your temporary pass for validation.
- Electronic copies of annual entrance pass (i.e., photographs of passes) and online sales confirmation pages cannot be used for entry into a park.
- Annual entrance passes are non-transferable and are not valid for use by organized groups, clubs, agencies, churches or any commercial entity.
How to Purchase
Purchase at a Park
Annual entrance passes can be purchased at all park ranger stations and museums during regular business hours, 365 days a year. Please call the park in advance to ensure availability. Those who are eligible for discounted or free passes may use this method to receive their pass.
To expedite the process, visit Reserve.FloridaStateParks in advance and create an account. If you have made a camping reservation with Florida State Parks in the last year, you already have an account.
Shop online at Reserve.FloridaStateParks for annual entrance passes. All online orders will be charged a $6 convenience fee plus a $10 shipping fee per annual entrance pass purchased. Delivery times vary depending on shipping method.
After purchase of an annual entrance pass online, you will receive a temporary pass that’s good for 14 days after the purchase date. The temporary pass will be sent to the email address associated with the online account. This temporary pass will allow the passholder to visit Florida’s state parks while waiting for the annual entrance pass to arrive in the mail.
To purchase a gift pass
- Check the box next to "Purchase as a gift."
- Select whether you want to send the gift pass email now or later.
- If you select "Send email now," the recipient will receive an email with pass activation instructions immediately.
- If you select "Send activation code later," you will receive an email with activation instructions that you can forward to the recipient at any time.
Important: Passes are created using the name on the account under which they are activated. Therefore, it is important that the recipient activate the pass using their own FSP account.
Gift pass: Select ‘Checkbox’ to purchase this pass as a gift. If you select “Send email now” the gift recipient will receive an email with pass activation instructions immediately upon completion of this purchase. If you select “Send activation code later”, you will receive an email with activation instructions that you should forward to the gift recipient at the time of your choosing. Passes are created using the name on the account under which they are activated, therefore it is important that the gift recipient activate the pass using their own FSP account.
The name of the cardholder will be included on the temporary pass. Be prepared to show photo ID to use the pass.
Discounts on Annual Passes
The following discounts on the purchase of annual entrance passes are offered to persons who present satisfactory written documentation that demonstrates their eligibility:
- Active Duty and Honorably Discharged Veterans - 25% discount on annual entrance passes for active duty and honorably discharged veterans of the U.S. armed forces, National Guard, or reserve units of the U.S. armed forces or National Guard.
- Honorably Discharged Veterans Who Have Service-Connected Disabilities - Free Lifetime Military Entrance Passes for honorably discharged U.S. veterans who have service-connected disabilities. These passes provide the same benefits as the Family Annual Entrance Pass.
- Surviving Spouses and Parents of Deceased Veterans - Free Lifetime Military Entrance Passes for surviving spouses and parents of deceased members of the U.S. armed forces, National Guard, or reserve units of the U.S. armed forces or National Guard who have fallen in combat. These passes provide the same benefits as the Family Annual Entrance Pass.
- Surviving Spouses and Parents of Florida Law Enforcement Officers and Florida Firefighters - Free Lifetime Entrance Passes for a surviving spouse and parents of Florida law enforcement officers and Florida firefighters who have died in the line of duty. These passes provide the same benefits as the Family Annual Entrance Pass.
- Licensed Family Foster Homes - Families operating a licensed family foster home are eligible to receive an annual free Family Annual Entrance Pass (foster home must be licensed by the Florida Department of Children and Families).
- Families Who Adopt Difficult to Place Children - Families who adopt a difficult to place child through the Florida Department of Children and Families are eligible to receive a one-time Family Annual Entrance Pass at no charge at the time of adoption.
Discounted and free passes must be obtained in person at a state park with a staffed ranger station. See our list of eligibility documents required for presentation in order for the passes to be sold/issued. Discounted and free passes cannot be issued or renewed online or by mail.
Replacement Annual Passes
If you have lost your Annual Entrance Pass card, you can get a replacement.
If Purchased at a Park
- If you purchased your Annual Entrance Pass at a Florida state park, visit any park that sells passes. Bring your original register receipt that was received at the time of purchase. The fee to replace the pass is 25% of the original purchase price ($15 for an individual pass card replacement or $30 for a family pass card replacement). The replacement card will have the same expiration date as your original pass.
If Purchased Online
- If you purchased your Annual Entrance Pass online, call 850-245-2157 for assistance.