Coming for a paddle, a ride or a nice long hike? Take a moment to plan your visit, bring supplies for a picnic and make a day of it. Mornings are a good time to see white tailed deer, the afternoon sun tempts out the gopher tortoise which are often seen eating grass on the road shoulder. If you go out on the river, the water is often clear enough to see schools of mullet and other salt water...
Some content on this website is saved in an alternative format. To view these files, download the following free software or you can skip to the main content if you already have the appropriate readers.
- Use Adobe Acrobat to read Portable Document Format (PDF) files: Download Adobe® Reader®
- Microsoft Word file viewer and converter programs to enable those who do not have MS- Word or have another version of MS-Word to open and view MS-Word files: Download Word file Viewer
- Microsoft offers Microsoft Excel file viewer and converter programs to enable those who do not have MS-Excel or have another version of MS-Excel to view MS-Excel files:Download Excel file viewer
Little Manatee River State Park
The park is open 8:00 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
The Ranger Station is open 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., 365 days a year.
- $5per vehicle. Limit of 2-8 people per vehicle.
- $4 single occupant vehicle.
- $2 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $22 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity.
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or Florida residents who hold a 100% disability award certificate from the Federal Government or a Social Security disability award certificate are permitted to receive a 50% discount on current base campsite fees.
Primitive Youth Camping Fee:
- $5 per adult/chaperone, plus tax.
- $1 per youth, plus tax.
Tax exempt organizations that bring a copy of tax exempt certificate, and make payment in the form of an organization check or credit card, will not be charged tax.
Primitive Backpack Camping Fee:
- $5 per adult, plus tax.
- $1 per youth, plus tax.
Picnic Pavilion Rental Fees:
- $20 plus tax (Small Pavilions) - Small covered pavilions include 4 picnic tables each, and hold approximately 30 people. One pavilion is screened in, the other is open air.
- $40 plus tax (Large Pavilion) - Large screened-in pavilion includes 8 picnic tables, and will accomodate approximately 60 people.
Canoe Rental Fees:
- $15 per canoe, kayak, or tandem kayak, for up to 4 hours.
- $30 per canoe, kayak, or tandem kayak, for up to 8 hours.