As we proceed into our summer season, remember to drink plenty of water to keep hydrated in the summer heat and humidity and don’t forget to use sunscreen as you explore the park. Want a little bit more? Stop in at the Ranger Station to rent a kayak, paddleboard or bike. Forgot your beach chair? We have those as well! Pick up a bag of ice and check out the park merchandise for sale. Campground...
Some content on this website is saved in an alternative format. To view these files, download the following free software or you can skip to the main content if you already have the appropriate readers.
- Use Adobe Acrobat to read Portable Document Format (PDF) files: Download Adobe® Reader®
- Microsoft Word file viewer and converter programs to enable those who do not have MS- Word or have another version of MS-Word to open and view MS-Word files: Download Word file Viewer
- Microsoft offers Microsoft Excel file viewer and converter programs to enable those who do not have MS-Excel or have another version of MS-Excel to view MS-Excel files:Download Excel file viewer
Curry Hammock State Park
Park hours are 8 a.m. to sunset, 365 days a year.
- $5.00* per vehicle. Limit 2-8 people per vehicle.
- $2.00* Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $4.00* Single-occupant vehicle or motorcycle.
* Plus $.50 per person Monroe County Surcharge.
- $36.00 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity.
- Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a social security disability award certificate or a 100 percent disability award certificate from the Federal Government are permitted to receive a 50 percent discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility required.